Database file storage.

This section allows you to vote for new features that may be implemented into Clarity.
Forum rules
You have to be logged in to be able to vote.
This section lists feature requests with polls. You can:
  • Vote for the feature to increase its priority and discuss how it should be implemented.
  • How to vote? Just log in to your forum account and the voting options will appear.
  • If you have not found your desired feature here, create a new thread for it.
  • You will not be able to create the poll yourself, but after the checking of the suggestion, we will create the poll for you.
We do take this poll seriously, however it is not the only source of priorities for the development.
FocusTechnical

Database file storage.

Post by FocusTechnical »

Hi,
We have had a couple of customers now who have been told that their CDS will need to have database file storage in order to comply with data security.
This has been coming up during site audits in the UK and despite us telling the users that Clarity is GLP/21 CFR Part 11 compliant if the auditors say they need database file storage then the users will only look at this type of data system.
It would be good to have the option in Clarity to use database file storage like Empower/Chromeleon/OpenLab in order to comply with the demands of UK auditors.

Best regards,
Pete.
Sean Norwood

Jaroslav Kana
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Database file storage.

Post by Jaroslav Kana »

Dear Pete,
we have pending suggestion for implementation of database file storage. We track such request under our internal tracking ID 'ISS-80395' and I added you as another user request for such feature which may help prioritize this feature to be implemented. This feature is not scheduled to any specific Clarity future version. I agree this might be good tool for specific customers because 'Database' is buzzword regarding pharma industry and chromatography software.
This has been coming up during site audits in the UK and despite us telling the users that Clarity is GLP/21 CFR Part 11 compliant if the auditors say they need database file storage then the users will only look at this type of data system.
It would be good to have the option in Clarity to use database file storage like Empower/Chromeleon/OpenLab in order to comply with the demands of UK auditors.
I agree it might be a topic in UK but only in UK because of this MHRA had quite obvious requirement in this document https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... hdrawn.pdf but in was already withdrawn (see item 'File Structure' on page 14).
Final version of this document https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _Final.pdf has been here with us since March and I would understand it this requirement is no more there - see item '6.18 File Structure' on page 19.
Could you be more specific who where those auditors? Where these auditors of MHRA or from any other official UK body? Do you have access to any audit report dealing with requirement for database file storage? If you have such report I would be pleased if you could share this report with me.
I haven't found any document requiring database released by any other significant related body (FDA/EU...) but I might be wrong. In case you have such document I would be pleased if you could share such document with me.

In case you have any further comments do not hesitate to to get in touch with us.
Jaroslav Kana

jayeshpatel

Post by jayeshpatel »

Clarity should support Fully in 21 CFR environment AEAP like Empower /Chromeleon etc
Jayesh Patel

jayeshpatel

Post by jayeshpatel »

Dear Sir/madam

Clarity should support Fully in 21 CFR environment like Empower /Chromeleon etc with data delete prohibition and other features like Empower or BETTER THAN it.

What is your schedule please inform.

Thanks and Regards Jayesh Patel
Jayesh Patel

jayeshpatel

Post by jayeshpatel »

jayeshpatel
Post 18 Nov 2022 09:17

Dear Sir/madam

Clarity should support Fully in 21 CFR environment like Empower /Chromeleon etc with data delete prohibition and other features like Empower or BETTER THAN it.

What is your schedule please inform.

Thanks and Regards Jayesh Patel
Jayesh Patel
Jayesh Patel