integration copying issue

This section allows you to vote for new features that may be implemented into Clarity.
Forum rules
You have to be logged in to be able to vote.
This section lists feature requests with polls. You can:
  • Vote for the feature to increase its priority and discuss how it should be implemented.
  • How to vote? Just log in to your forum account and the voting options will appear.
  • If you have not found your desired feature here, create a new thread for it.
  • You will not be able to create the poll yourself, but after the checking of the suggestion, we will create the poll for you.
We do take this poll seriously, however it is not the only source of priorities for the development.
labjohnstown

integration copying issue

Post by labjohnstown »

I'm not 100% sure how to explain this. I have two FID's on my GCs and I have two different methods as they are different columns. When I calibrate the second column, I cannot copy from chromatogram or copy from anywhere for that matter into the sencond FID. Yes I do have it selected but in my method it will always go into the first FID but that is not the FID I am using in the method. So I basically have to clip the parameters and input them all manually into the second FID. I'm not sure if this makes sense. I know I had asked Ivan about this but he said that it is not something that can be done at this time.
Tracey Geneau