Reports: More Editing Options

This section allows you to vote for new features that may be implemented into Clarity.
Forum rules
You have to be logged in to be able to vote.
This section lists feature requests with polls. You can:
  • Vote for the feature to increase its priority and discuss how it should be implemented.
  • How to vote? Just log in to your forum account and the voting options will appear.
  • If you have not found your desired feature here, create a new thread for it.
  • You will not be able to create the poll yourself, but after the checking of the suggestion, we will create the poll for you.
We do take this poll seriously, however it is not the only source of priorities for the development.

Would you like to be able to create Reports using drag and drop by selecting different objects?

Yes, it is much comfortable.
100%
No, Clarity offers all I need.
No votes

Total votes: 6

danielorellana285

Reports: More Editing Options

Post by danielorellana285 »

I was testing the demo and I think it is necessary many more edition options of reports: I think it would be much more useful if the reports could be assembled by inserting objects (Chromatogram, tables, UV spectrum, peak purity report, etc.), where each object can be assigned the signal of interest, and the peak of interest or unknown peak.
There are very few options at the moment of creating the reports.
I think there should be a special window with graphical environment to assemble the reports as it has Empower, LC Solution or Chemstation.

Thansk and regards.

Daniel Orellana Inochea
Daniel Orellana Inochea

Marek Pesta
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Reports: More Editing Options

Post by Marek Pesta »

Dear Daniel,

thank you for input and your ideas of how it can be improved. I have added you to our wishlist. I have also created a poll so please go ahead and vote - more votes means higher chance to be planned for implementation.

We track it under Internal issue tracking ID: 69675

Kind regards,
Marek
Marek Pesta

jayeshpatel

Post by jayeshpatel »

Yes we want all field to be individual to print like i.e Acquisition method file Name, Data file, Injection volume, Detector Wavelength, Pump Flow euc

It is must be there AEAP.
Jayesh Patel

jayeshpatel

Post by jayeshpatel »

Dear Sir

As you know all leading Chromatography Instruments Mfg having their on CDS with Server based and plenty of Desired functions. As you know END USERS demands are Highly satisfied with Agilent Open Lab, Shimadzu Lab Soln, Chromeleon, Empower etc.CDS.

If Dataapex wants attracts END USERS you need to make it more STONGER & POWERFUL then above CDS.

So my suggestions is please dont Ignore this competitive market and Do not wait users to Vote for their demand. If Users find everything in Clarity then only they will purchase. It is not like that they will purchase, demand for some more function, doing vote etc. Below is the long wait Pending requirements

1. Project should be have provision to hide or lock once there is No use and same should be accessible to Admin.

2. Clarity Should support Individual log-in for all separate channel (Channe1-1, channel-2 , channel-3 ) and data should be saved in Separate Data File This will help the user to trace out the data easily.

3. Should be able to create group for admin, user, reviewer , developer , IT admin etc with privilege rights.

4. In report format user should be able to select different information based on customer need like as below :

a) injection volume b) Data file with Path c)method file with Path
d)operator e) Acquire date and time f) Instrument control parameter like
Detector/Injector/Auto Sampler parameter which are not possible to select
individual like Pump Flow , Detector WL, CC Temp at present..
At present whole block is printed with unwanted information.

5. Clarity should support to edit/add Next sequence while first one is in running

6. Server support Chromatography software :

Thanks & Regards

Jayesh Patel
Jayesh Patel