IMPLEMENTED - Export also auxiliary signals

This section allows you to vote for new features that may be implemented into Clarity.
Forum rules
You have to be logged in to be able to vote.
This section lists feature requests with polls. You can:
  • Vote for the feature to increase its priority and discuss how it should be implemented.
  • How to vote? Just log in to your forum account and the voting options will appear.
  • If you have not found your desired feature here, create a new thread for it.
  • You will not be able to create the poll yourself, but after the checking of the suggestion, we will create the poll for you.
We do take this poll seriously, however it is not the only source of priorities for the development.

Do you need export of auxiliary signals implemented in Clarity?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Yes.
No votes
No.
No votes

Total votes: 0

AKLaemmerhofer

IMPLEMENTED - Export also auxiliary signals

Post by AKLaemmerhofer »

Dear Team from DataApex,

We are using a Shimadzu LC10AS-System and discovered strange and not reproducible peaks.
Therefore we then informed us, that there is the possibility to record also the pump-pressure as auxiliary signal.
It was very revealing. But now, I'd like to make a diagramm, where I now need also the raw data from the auxiliary signal 'pressure'.
Until now I use the export-data function for exporting the data into Excel. It works splendid and bought me a lot of time...
Maybe it's possible to include this Export-to-Excel-function also for the auxiliary signals like the pressure?

Best Regards,
Stefan

ISS-28093

Zdenek Telicka
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Export also auxiliary signals

Post by Zdenek Telicka »

Dear Stefan and all,

Exporting of Auxilliary signals to .TXT file has been implemented in the latest Clarity 7.3. You can update directly from your station or wwwdataapex.com/downloads.
Zdenek Telicka