Chromatogram Viewer

This section allows you to vote for new features that may be implemented into Clarity.
Forum rules
You have to be logged in to be able to vote.
This section lists feature requests with polls. You can:
  • Vote for the feature to increase its priority and discuss how it should be implemented.
  • How to vote? Just log in to your forum account and the voting options will appear.
  • If you have not found your desired feature here, create a new thread for it.
  • You will not be able to create the poll yourself, but after the checking of the suggestion, we will create the poll for you.
We do take this poll seriously, however it is not the only source of priorities for the development.

Would a chromatogram viewer application be useful to you?

Yes.
80%
No.
20%

Total votes: 5

pault

Chromatogram Viewer

Post by pault »

Hi. Do you have any application for Clarity chromatograms viewing? I mean some small application (standalone - no installation needed). It would be appreciated by our custommer. The application should read PRM files and should have simple functions, eg. possibility to zoom chromatogram. Maybe this post should be in the Wishlist category.
Tomas Paul
Internal issue tracking ID: 46970
Tomas Paul | Clarity 3.0.2.244 | 3x GC + 6x FID (3 dual systems)

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Chromatogram Viewer

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Tomas,
there is nothing like chromatogram viewer present at the moment, the closest thing we can offer is Clarity Offline station. However, I have added the idea into our database as a suggestion 46970 and moved the issue to the wishlist section of the discussion boards. Thank you for the idea, let's see if it gathers any support.
Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

pault

Re: Chromatogram Viewer

Post by pault »

Daniel, thank you for your reply. I'm looking forward for any progress in this issue.
Tomas
Tomas Paul | Clarity 3.0.2.244 | 3x GC + 6x FID (3 dual systems)