replace konikrom to Clarity software ?

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
syafaatsolo

replace konikrom to Clarity software ?

Post by syafaatsolo »

Hello,
I have HPLC instrument Konik series HPLC 6000. My trouble missing DVD Installer and of couse missing User Code. I can't install software Konikrom ( Only Demo Version Trial ). can I replace with Clarity !
syafaatsolo

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: replace konikrom to Clarity software ?

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear sir,
I am not sure about the Konik 6000 HPLC, that does not ring any familiar tone nor I can find the system on the Internet. Can you provide us some more details of the system - at least a list of components and a photo of the system?

Regarding the missing parts of Konikrom and transition to Clarity, this has several aspects.
  • Missing DVD installer - for Clarity, an installer can be freely downloaded from the Internet. DVD Installer for Konikrom software can only be obtained through Konik company
  • Compatibility of the HPLC 6000 system with Clarity - we need more information about the system to see whether it is compatible
  • Missing User Code - this problem will be a problem in Clarity too. Please contact us over email on sales@dataapex.com with additional details of your station, namely:
    1. What is the number visible on your hardware key?
    2. How have you obtained the station? Have you paid for it, or was it provided as a trial station for free?
Best Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex