Sampler not connected

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
raultanco1

Sampler not connected

Post by raultanco1 »

Hello I have a HP 5890 II with 7673 autosampler and Clarity S/N 011-48086. It was working fine during the last 3 years.

Suddenly we started with this problem: We set a sequence. When we run the first line of the sequence everything runs ok.

When the first run in the sequence finished and go to the next line in the sequence an error message opens: "7673 Sampler: Not connected" and the title of the windows says: "clarity error 17825792" and we can no longer connect to the GC because of a "Communication Error".

We have to re-start all the system: GC, autosampler controller and clarity software, and then again only the first line of the sequence runs fine and then the same error.

I will really appreciate any help.

Raul

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Sampler not connected

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Raul,
unfortunately the information provided is not enough to diagnose what goes wrong. Please send us an email to support@dataapex.com and attach the files mentioned in the D013-Technical-Support-Note datasheet.
We have seen the Error 17825792 in the past, however for Agilent 1100 LC, it wasn't encountered with a GC yet. As this is obviously something the GC or LC have in common, I would suspect a communication card in the GC - which card is that? Can you take a picture of the communication card in the GC and attach it to the email?

Best Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex