Clairity Chromatogram issue

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
muhammadosaid

Clairity Chromatogram issue

Post by muhammadosaid »

Hi,
we are using clarity software version 6.0 with sykam HPLC system (pump 1125 & 3350 PDA Detector).

When we load and inject sample via manual injector, the run starts but continues to even I stop the run from the software and even I set the auto stop time to 30 minutes. when I abort the run, its stops but no chromatogram windows open on abort neither the chromatogram saves. What is the possible cause. please advise

Thanking you
Suleman

Lenka Diblikova
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Clairity Chromatogram issue

Post by Lenka Diblikova »

Dear Sir,
just from your description we're not able to locate the reason of the problem. Please send us the Clarity diagnostic files (as listed below) for analysis.

C:\Clarity\clarity.cfg
C:\Clarity\clarity.dsk
C:\Clarity\systeminfo.txt
C:\Clarity\others.ini
C:\Clarity\badtrace.txt
C:\Clarity\log\ *.audit for the days the problem appeared

chromatogram (*.prm)
method (*.met) and
sequence (*.seq)
files related to the problem

Best Regards,
Lenka Diblíková

muhammadosaid

Post by muhammadosaid »

Dear Sir,

We are using clarity software version 6.0 with Sykam HPLC system (pump 1125 and 3350 PDA Detector.) All the Sykam modules are configured and work properly but we have problem with working of clarity software. We enable the auto stop function and set the run time to 10 minutes in clarity software. When sample is injected in manual injector with external start/stop function enable, the run automatically starts and the window changes to yellowish which shows that the run is started but after 10 minutes the run should stop and chromatogram window should open automatically (as the run time is set to 10 minutes) but this doesn’t happen and the run continuous. Even when I try to stop the run manually the run doesn’t stop and finally I have to abort the run manually. With aborting the run the chromatogram doesn’t save.

Also if the baseline is running for 30 minutes (for example) after sample injection the run starts from that 30 minutes. The analyte detected contains the baseline noises and the peak of the sample where it is difficult to determine the exact retention time of the detected peak (analyte).

Please advise a solution in your earliest convenience.

Many thanks & best regard
Suleman

muhammadosaid

Post by muhammadosaid »

Dear Sir,

Thanking you for your kind support.
I have the required files but its size is too big to attach. May I have your email id to send you that files.

Its new installation of HPLC system with clarity software version 6.2.

Regards
Suleman

Lenka Diblikova
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Lenka Diblikova »

Dear Sir,

please send the diagnostic files to support@dataapex.com as we can analyze them.

Best Regards,
Lenka Diblíková