int7 installation issue

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
gaslaw1

int7 installation issue

Post by gaslaw1 »

hello sir, i have problem getting my int7 card installed on windows higher than windows XP version. what do you suggest i do? is upgrading to int9 the solution or i should just download a newer software? i have Spinchrom CFR 2.4.0.007, what version will you recommend if what i need is to upgrade to the newer software? and is it free to upgrade? thank you.
ganny

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: int7 installation issue

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear sir,
thank you for your report. I have split the topic from the earlier thread.

The reason you are not successful is that the version of the software you are using was made in year 2005 and there were no newer Windows systems than XP at that time - the version thus can't contain correct drivers to support newer OS.

As Spinchrom is a discontinued OEM version to Clarity software, your update options are somewhat limited. Depending on the station you have I will be able to advise more - please send us the serial number of the station (can be found using Help - About command from the main station window) to support@dataapex.com .
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

gaslaw1

Post by gaslaw1 »

details sent, thank you
ganny

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear sir,
in your case, your station has the HW key, so your upgrade to newest version of Clarity is free of charge. Please follow the procedure described in the email and let us know the outcome.
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

gaslaw1

Post by gaslaw1 »

hello sir, i did received the mail earlier than thought so i wanna say a big thank you for the information. i will do as instructed and will get back to you as soon as am done with the process or report back if any issue arises. thanks :)
ganny