Export Interface for Clarity Data

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
mehrdadva

Export Interface for Clarity Data

Post by mehrdadva »

hello,
I wanna know if I can transfer analyzed data from a clarity station to other applications or not?
for example I want to send list of all samples and the results to other computer to import n other application
sending can be via notwork RS232 etc.

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Export Interface for Clarity Data

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear sir,
Clarity can export data measured in Clarity into common exchange formats, and these exported data can be then loaded by other software provided the software can import the data. Because there are too many data formats to keep with and they are constantly changing, we do not support any particular proprietary format.

To export the results (from the measured chromatogram) please follow this procedure: Exporting Results - Clarity Online Guide
To export the chromatogram signal(s) (from the measured chromatogram) please follow this procedure: Exporting chromatogram - Clarity Online Guide
To export a sequence, please use File - Export... menu from the Sequence window. You can alternatively you can automate the export of the sequence by using command line parameter on the last row of the sequence (as shown on the following picture), the command line parameters available are described in the Reference manual, chapter 10.2. In the below picture the sequence table (sample list) would be exported after the last sample is measured, into the C:/tmp/seq.txt folder/file:
sequence-export.png
Similar automated settings can be done for other exports as well.
I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex