clarity support team

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
jucarofa

clarity support team

Post by jucarofa »

I have a instrument DANI GC with two detector and I need to record with the first detector from 0 min. to 5 min. and then to start to record with the second detector from 5 min. to 15 min.in the same run. How can I do this with the software clarity
juan carlos rosero

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: clarity support team

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Juan Carlos,
Clarity does not allow collection of the signal just for part of the analysis, each signal must be collected for the whole duration of the analysis. However, when the first detector signal is needed just from beginning of the analysis to 5 minutes and the second signal needed from 5 minutes in the analysis onwards, you can set the integration for particular signals in a way that the peaks will not be evaluated at times where you do not need them. This setting is performed in the Integration Table on the Method Setup - Integration tab for each of the detectors:
integration.png
To set the table correctly for the second signal use the Select Detector selectbox to switch to it's table.

Some control modules may enable the user to turn some signal off earlier than the analysis end, but no detector can be switched on during the analysis.
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex