Communication errors ICF

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
lorylaci

Communication errors ICF

Post by lorylaci »

I am getting randomly communication erros with Clarity 5.0.5.98 with an Agilent 1100 series HPLC.

I am pretty sure there is no problem with the module, no leak or other. It is gtting really annoying, since int the device monitor everything is OK even after Clarity writes "Communication error" in the method screen. To reset the problem I must log out of the intrsument, then log back.

Forum does not let me upload clarity.cfg,clarity.dsk and the log file, other files are attached. (clarity is running, I cannot stop it it till tomorrow)
Attachments
AgilentICF-20150310170149831.log
icf log
(11.67 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
BadTrace.txt
(10.6 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
SystemInfo.txt
(38.53 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Lorantfy Laszlo - Fumoprep Ltd Hungary
YL91xx HPLC-UV-CAD-FLD, YL91xx HPLC-UV, YL6100 GC

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Communication errors ICF

Post by Ivan Vins »

Dear Loranfy,

please could you send us the remaining diagnostic files by e-mail to support@dataapex.com? The forum is blocking some files which are considered as potentially harmfull.

Also could you let us know the 1100 modules (G13xx model numbers) and respective firmware versions? Please note firmware version A.06.5x or higher must be used in all modules.

Are you using the original Agilent G1369 LAN interface or some substitute (jet Direct)? Is the system connected directly to PC with dedicated LAN board or through some switch/hub?

Please ensure there is no other control (IO Libraries, Lab Advisor, handheld Control module) active when the system is controlled by Clarity.
Ivan Vinš