Exporting Calibration

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
HannahP

Exporting Calibration

Post by HannahP »

Hi,

Is there a way to export information from the calibration window into text format? Specifically the two values I'm interested in exporting are the "amount" (the one set by the user, not the calculated value) and "correlation factor".

I can only find options to export the calibration graph as a picture, or specific info into the report Clarity creates, but I also can't find this information in the Calibration section of the report either.

Thanks.
Hannah

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Exporting Calibration

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Hannah,
there is unfortunately no easy way to export the tables from the calibration. You could use clipboard for exporting them, but I can see that this is not comfortable. I have added you to the list of submitters for the feature (ISS34160).

On the other hand, the report can contain the Amounts. They are present on both places where each value appears - in the Calibration Table for particular level on the main tab of the Calibration window and in the Compound Table for each particular compound. As such, they can be reported using the "Levels" or "Compounds" checkboxes on the Calibration tab of the Report Setup dialog. Using the radiobuttons for each option you may setup the print of just selected level/compound, all levels/compounds or all valid levels/compounds (valid levels are those with at least one Response-Amount pair filled for any compound, valid Compounds those with at least one Response-Amount pair filled for any level).
As the reports in Clarity are WYSIWYG, you can possibly modify one of the above mentioned tables to contain just the columns you want to see (only Compound Name and Amount for example).
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex