pda functions

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
sindibad

pda functions

Post by sindibad »

Dear Sir
Could you please advise what should to do to visualize a fine spectrum in Clarity, as everything works fine for detector,
in acquisition when I choose for example 240 nm, once I obtain the chromatogram, the spectrum could not appear in PDAicon, I have on the top right of the spectrum view panel, displays (Current spectrum at 0.00 min), No spectrum and no chromatogram could be appear in pda view, this is an inherent problem in my machine, chromatogram view, displays Current spectrum at another wavelenhth than I have choose in the acquisition.
Could you please advise I have no internet to send logfiles, just Im needing please an idea for why it doesnt work.......
many thanks
Last edited by sindibad on Fri May 10, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
samira

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: pda functions

Post by Ivan Vins »

Dear Samira,

my guess is the acquired chromatogram is not containing the spectral data for some reason (spectral detector not configured to instrument, spectral data acquisition not enabled in method, ...)

Please copy the respective chromatogram as *.prm file to flash disc and send it from some computer with internet access to support@dataapex.com for evaluation. In case the file will be too big for e-mail, please use some web service (www.uschovna.cz) after compressing it to a zip file.
Ivan Vinš

sindibad

Post by sindibad »

Please du to internet problem, can you just advise how to configure spectral detector to instrument, I guess its fine but still not have spectral data after acquisition
Many thanks
samira

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Ivan Vins »

Dear Samira,

please provide us some info:

Your Clarity station serial number (in the main window Help menu, About box, S/N xxx-yyyyy) and version
Manufacturer and model of your PDA detector

Preferably please send the chromatogram as *.prm file as suggested in previous post, the above info is contained inside the file.
Ivan Vinš