Correlation Factor

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
rigol

Correlation Factor

Post by rigol »

Dear Sir:
I have a question that the value of Correlation Factor of Calibration Curve is different from the value that we Caculated by manual using the formular which the help supported,Especially 'Compute with Origin 'and 'Curve passes through Origin'.
Another question is the value of Correlation Factor of Calibration Curve is different from the value that caculated by Agilent's ChemStations when we use the same data ,the same Curve Fit Type,and the same Origin,Especially 'Compute with Origin 'and 'Curve passes through Origin'.
Why?
Thank you very much!

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Correlation Factor

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Hello,
I have personally checked both calculations (Curve passes through Origin and Compute with Origin) manually several months ago and all was the same as in Clarity, so I wonder whether there is some new bug carried in.

Please, can you send us chromatogram and calibration file where you think the calculation does not work for us to check?

As for the differences to Chemstation, I cannot speak for their software, but the actual algorithm of interlining the points by curve may be different in Clarity and in Chemstation. I do not have access to their calculations, however, but would be very much interested in seeing the level of difference (how big the difference is). Can you please provide the data for this too?

The best way would be sending such files to support@dataapex.com .

Thank you in advance,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

Rehan125

Re: Correlation Factor

Post by Rehan125 »

note the command line parameter Delayed_exit, which will cause Clarity to exit after the period of time specified in seconds if it has no running acquisition.

This will allow you to close Clarity after the sequence is finished.

To start next sequence you will need to prepare a batch file which will start the Clarity with next sequence after corresponding delay and call it from the post run for the last row in the pending sequence.
>m Goooood<