Clarity software for my laptop

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
nagamail

Clarity software for my laptop

Post by nagamail »

Hi,
I bought the clarity software and installed into a desktop computer connected with our HPLC equipment. I would like to analyze my data in my laptop for conveniences. I downloaded full version of the software and installed into my laptop. It opens few windows but it will not open the data file. What should I do?

Do I have to buy another version of the software? If I use the dongle key will it work?

samy
Naga Lakshmanan

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Clarity software for my laptop

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Samy,
Clarity station and it's functionality is bound to the Hardware key it comes with it. For the station to function properly, there must be a proper HW key connected to the computer.

In this particular case, you have two options:
  • use your current HW key and move it between the computer you are measuring on and your laptop - this will allow you to either measure new data or evaluate on your laptop, according to where the key will be inserted
  • purchase the Clarity Offline station which we produce just for conditions you are working with
Clarity Offline station is a cheaper version of Clarity, which allows full functionality for data evaluation and method and sequence preparation, however data acquisition is blocked on it. It comes with it's own HW key. If you decide to purchase the Clarity Offline station, please let us know to sales@dataapex.com the current serial number of the Clarity station you are using for data measurement, so we can prepare the offer for you.

Best Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex