Error message after preview report Clarity version 3.07.662

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
eves

Error message after preview report Clarity version 3.07.662

Post by eves »

Dear All,

I am in front of a clarity system version 3.07.662 including Master GC and Master DHS from DANI. If I want to preview and print the method (only method) incl. info, Instrument parameter, acquisition parameters, injection control, instrument control and calculation parameter, I immediatly got an error message:

chromatographic application made error 0xe06d7363 on address 0x755ad36f

and clarity shuts down.

Because I have to control the DANI Master GC and DHS it is not so easy to install a newer version of clarity as you know.

Do you have any idea

best regards

Jutta
Jutta Koerke

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Error message after preview report Clarity version 3.07.662

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Jutta,

to find out the reason of such behavior, we will definitely need the diagnostic files from the station - only then we can tell where the problem is. The usual diagnostic files are:
  • c:\clarity\clarity.cfg
  • c:\clarity\clarity.dsk
  • c:\clarity\systeminfo.txt
  • c:\clarity\badtrace.txt and all *.dmp files (may not be present, they are created during some problems only)
  • c:\clarity\log\ *.audit for the days the problem appeared
  • chromatogram (*.prm), method (*.met) and sequence (*.seq) files related to the problem
  • also, the print style file might be interesting to see in this case - the name of the file can be seen in the header of the Report Setup dialog, the file itself is stored in the c:\clarity\common\ directory with the *.sty attachment.
Please, send all of these files to our address support@dataapex.com for inspection.

Few things I would suggest at this moment is to check the firmware versions of both Dani Master and Dani DHS - the recommended firmware version combinations are listed in the dedicated FAQ document for DANI Master, as what connects to DANI DHS, we do not know about any dependencies. The drivers were, however, created in DANI company, so once we have the diagnostic files, we will pass them to their programmers for inspection too. Generally I would advise on using the latest Clarity version available...

Best Regards,
Daniel
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex