Foxy 200 control in Clarity

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
michaeljee

Foxy 200 control in Clarity

Post by michaeljee »

Hi That is great, That is awesome information, i was also looking for this. I think Instead of the simple "DRAIN" and "COLLECT", etc commands, the FOXY 200 uses a communication protocol known as Danette, which is described in the FOXY 200 manual. It is therefore necessary to send each command as a frame containing the ID # of the instrument which is to receive the command.
Regards
cheap motorcycle jackets
suzuki motorcycle jacket
red bull leather motorcycle jacket
honda racing jacket

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Foxy 200 control in Clarity

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Michael,
we are working on a driver for Foxy R2 fraction collector, as well as Foxy 200 fraction collector. However, as the Foxy 200 is rather old and its communication protocol is far from ideal, there will be limited functionality implemented for this FC. By this I mean there is no way how to find out the status of the fraction collector (whether it is collecting or no), presence of the optional diverter valve and, most notably, the type of installed racks. More things will have to be set manually in the Clarity configuration and the user will be responsible for making sure that the settings are the same on the instrument and in Clarity.

Of course, if you have Foxy 200 or Foxy R2 fraction collector installed and connected to the computer with Clarity and connection to the Internet, we would be very much interested in short testing of the instrument to speed up the development process. In such case, please send us a note to support@dataapex.com .
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

I am proud to present a Foxy 200 control performed through UNI Ruby control module. The control is fully functional as far as we were able to test ourselves and will be included in the upcoming version of Clarity. If you want to test the control before that, send us a mail to support@dataapex.com . To be able to use the control module, you will have to have the latest version of Clarity (4.0.3) installed, and the LC control module allowed in it.
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

kaiyara

Post by kaiyara »

I appreciate all the posts in this forum... thanks everyone... Have a good day.

pimsleur http://pimsleur.me/
ileatherworld leather jackets
test-kings testking
pass4sure http://www.pass4sure.us/
braindumps braindump