peak identifications

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
shanbhag62

peak identifications

Post by shanbhag62 »

Attached are the chromatograms of the Wax sample depicting baseline calculations. Pls clarify in both reports, peaks are integrated as per Valley to Valley or Base to Base integration method ?. Also kindly let us know weather this Valley to Valley or Base to Base integration can be displayed in result table as a VV or BB in result table against that particular peak.
V M SHANBHAG

Jiri Kuntos
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: peak identifications

Post by Jiri Kuntos »

Hi,
In Wax Sample Cal 1 peaks are integrated from Valley to Valley, in Was Sample Cal 2 from Base to Base. The later is a default method for integration in Clarity, for Valley to Valley integration you need to use function "Valley" (in menu Chromatogram - Baseline). In Clarity there is no special column for displaying type of integration, when you need to indicate this in the protocol, you have to include Integration Table into it (Report Setup Chromatogram - Method - Integration Table).
Jiri Kuntos

riya

Post by riya »

even when creating new method my chromatograms are linked to another method when I try to lionk them into the new method,should I work in a new project each time I have a new method? maybe you can advise me please......

------------------------------------------
pass4sure http://pass4sure.co.uk
Certkiller 350-030 Certkiller 350-030
Certkiller 642-902 Certkiller 642-902
Certkiller a+ certification Certkiller a+ certification
Last edited by riya on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Ivan Vins »

Dear ryia,

please note the method opened in the instrument window serves as a template to the chromatograms measured. Copy of this template method are stored within the chromatogram. After the chromatogram is acquired, changes in the template method will not influence it, as well as changes to the processing part of method stored in chromatogram will not influence the template method.

Note the processing part of the method (i.e. Integration and Calculation tabs) in acquired chromatogram could be updated from the template method using a Analysis Batch Reprocess or some options in the Chromatogram window, Method menu, Copy from Template method.

In case there are controlled devices, note the method opened on instrument window (Name displayed in window header) may be different from that sent to Instrument (name displayed in the Status part of instrument window) or used by Sequence - acquired chromatogram should have parameters as the method sent to instrument.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details
Ivan Vinš