HTA HT280T

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
lorylaci

HTA HT280T

Post by lorylaci »

Hello,

I am using a YL9100 series GC with a HTA 280T autosampler in headspace mode (HT200H driver), with Clarity version 4.0.1.700 (formerly ver 2.7) and I am encountering some problems with the conditioning and injection.
When for example a run with 50 min and a condition time 45 min is programmed with conditioning optimalization, the autosample autamicly waits for the GC to be ready (to coold down) after the condititoning time passed, before injection.
But if I program in a 23 min run time (18 perc hermal program, 5 min added to coold own) and 46 min conditioning time, the autosampler with delay, will conditonate two cials simultaneosly. With this the autosmpaler sometimes mixes vials, and injects the wrong samples. I have come ot to the conclusion that it happens, when the GC is not ready when the injection is due, and the autosmapler skips the actual vial, and after wait it injects the next one. This skip is not sent to the Clarity, and is this causes the sample and file name to be out of sync. If I program the times, so that the GC will wait for the autosampler, this error does not happen.
Is there a possibility to program the autosampler to wait for the GC even it conditionates two or more samples? Because this way the autosmpaler is not trustable to be programmed to conditionate more sample simultaneosly. Or is there some advices or programming methods to correct this error? Or is there some way that the autosampler could send some ifnormation to clarity when it skips vials, so the filenames at least wont be mixed up?
This happened with both older (2.7) and never (4.0.1.700) versions of Clarity.
Lorantfy Laszlo - Fumoprep Ltd Hungary
YL91xx HPLC-UV-CAD-FLD, YL91xx HPLC-UV, YL6100 GC

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: HTA HT280T

Post by Ivan Vins »

Please contact HTA support while referencing them the sampler serial number and firmware version on

support@hta-it.com

Most probably this need to be solved by sampler firmware update
Ivan Vinš

lorylaci

Re: HTA HT280T

Post by lorylaci »

Thanks for the information.

I contacted HTA support, and got a firmware upgrade. According to them it will solve the problem.
Lorantfy Laszlo - Fumoprep Ltd Hungary
YL91xx HPLC-UV-CAD-FLD, YL91xx HPLC-UV, YL6100 GC