questions for the reprocessing of data

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
nestor

questions for the reprocessing of data

Post by nestor »

Hi all,
I am working with a version of Clarity version 2.8.2.603 and I have several questions to answer:
1. As you can perform a reprocessing of data already acquired through the sequence if I have not generated the sample amount , and ample dilution
2. I can edit a sequence that already run in the fields of sample amount and sample dilution , sample name or make changes to these lines in these columns.
3. As ESTD quantification is performed on a sample properly if I put a standard with 6 replications, select making the average areas, I calculate the standard response factor for me with this data quantify my samples
4. As I can do a reprocessing of data in the same way as the sequence was acquired, and get the reports
5. Once you start to run a sequence can be edited further samples
Waiting for a prompt response
Sincerely,
nestor
nestor ramirez

Petr Kohutek
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: questions for the reprocessing of data

Post by Petr Kohutek »

Hi
I am not sure if I understand all your questions.
1. As you can perform a reprocessing of data already acquired through the sequence if I have not generated the sample amount , and ample dilution
You want to add sample amount and sample dilution to the sequence table after you measured the sequence?
This is not possible.
However you can fill the amounts in the already measured chromatograms.
2. I can edit a sequence that already run in the fields of sample amount and sample dilution , sample name or make changes to these lines in these columns.
When you run the sequence, the individual lines are in three different states.
  • measured - you cannot edit those lines
  • locked (analysis of this line is in progress) - you cannot edit this line
  • ready - you can edit all fields of these lines
3. As ESTD quantification is performed on a sample properly if I put a standard with 6 replications, select making the average areas, I calculate the standard response factor for me with this data quantify my samples
I do not understand this question, can you explain it in more details?
4. As I can do a reprocessing of data in the same way as the sequence was acquired, and get the reports
Yes it is possible to reprocess the whole sequence and get the reports.
In the Instrument window use the Analysis / Batch command to open the Batch dialog.
Switch the File Type to Seuence Files, select your sequence and check the Complete processing checkbox.
It will reprocess the whole sequence according to the sequence table, including the "Print" column.
Screenshot - 18.5.2012 , 17_49_28.png
5. Once you start to run a sequence can be edited further samples
You can edit the lines that has not been measured or locked, see the answer to question 2.

With best regards
Petr
Petr Kohutek
DataApex