Signal "ready" for AS

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
chromservis

Signal "ready" for AS

Post by chromservis »

Dear colleagues,
I would like to connect some AS (non-supported) to Clarity and Knauer S1000. User wants to analyse samples through sequence table and in the end of all analysis set standby method. How can I use Digital Output for signal "READY" (into an input of AS for next sample inject)?
Best Regards
Petr Krejca

p.krejca@chromservis.cz
Petr Krejca

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Signal "ready" for AS

Post by Ivan Vins »

Dear Sir,

When using Active sequence in Clarity, the level of the Ready Out digital output signal is changed by the Sequence, when a next injection should be performed. This signal should be connected to the AS Start input, the appropriate Ready out wire is set in the System configuration window.. When a Start signal is received from the AS over the Start In digital input, the Ready Out signal level will be changed back. The initial state of the output can be set in the Digital Outputs dialog, the respective output should not be used in the Event table of the method. Please see the Getting started guide (also available for download in PDF format on our web pages) for typical wiring diagrams.

The Knauer Smartline 1000 can be controlled via the serial line communication using the UNI pump control module. The gradient is started over the serial line, thus other wire is not needed. The last line in sequence can be used for setting the standby conditions by using different appropriate method.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details

Best regards

Ivan Vins

DataApex, Ltd
Podohradska 1
15500 Praha 5
Czech Republic

Phone +420 251612067
Fax +420 251613507

www.dataapex.com
Ivan Vinš