Sequence printing - adjust column width

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
pault

Sequence printing - adjust column width

Post by pault »

Hello Clarity developers. First of all I must say that I enjoy great flexibility of Clarity software every day. I have few questions about Sequence table and printing. Is there any possibility to set up permanently column width in Sequence table? If I adjust column width and then I save sequence with command Save as, some columns will change their width. Then my sequence table doesn't fit onto one page and some columns are on the second page.
The second question is about displayed columns. Is there any possibility to set up permanently displayed columns? Because I use import sequence from TXT file. In TXT sequence is also Print and Open columns and after import also these columns are displayed. I don't want to display these two columns. Or can I set up default value for Open parameter and Print parameter to False?

Regards, Tomas
Tomas Paul | Clarity 3.0.2.244 | 3x GC + 6x FID (3 dual systems)

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Sequence printing - adjust column width

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Tomas,
I have tried hard to reproduce your problems, but failed with the first one. Whatever I do, the column width of the sequence column stayed the same after every operation I scheduled on the sequence, including the Save As command. Please, can you send me a sequence file which causes you these problems and also specify which columns get resized (if there is a pattern in this)?

For the second problem with the sequence, we look into the matter deeper, it might be possible that it is possible to remove the opening of already hidden columns. I will let you know as soon as I know more details on the problem.
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex

pault

Re: Sequence printing - adjust column width

Post by pault »

Daniel, please see attached PDF. Here is also sequence file attached.
Tomas
Attachments
101110B.SEQ
(3.52 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Clarity_Sequence_columns.pdf
(42.29 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
Tomas Paul | Clarity 3.0.2.244 | 3x GC + 6x FID (3 dual systems)