Command line seq_import

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
pault

Command line seq_import

Post by pault »

Dear coleagues.
I'm testing command line parameters with demo Clarity, espacialy seq_import. My command line is following:
D:\Programs\Clarity_Demo_BETA\Clarity.exe seq_import=I:\M-0045\Sekvence\111.txt
Import of txt file to the Clarity sequence table works. But I have problem with mapping of some fields like Injection volume, open, export TXT. The imported file 111.txt is attached. First row of my imported sequence txt file is header. TAB is Delimiter. If I import this file manually throught Sequence menu, it is imported and mapped correctly. Is it possible by command line to append imported sequence to current sequence in Clarity?
Attachments
111.txt
(702 Bytes) Downloaded 188 times
Tomas Paul | Clarity 3.0.2.244 | 3x GC + 6x FID (3 dual systems)

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Command line seq_import

Post by Ivan Vins »

For appending the imported lines to active sequence please use another command line parameter (Clarity version 2.7.3 and higher)

seq_import_append

description: Imports the specified *.txt file as a sequence. Current sequence is appended with lines from the imported file, Sequence window is opened. Can be performed when the sequence is running. Sequence Options dialog is never opened after command line import. Import settings are the same as the last saved ones during manual import.

syntax: seq_import_append=PATH\FILENAME

possible values: A valid path and filename.

implicit value: None.

example: clarity.exe seq_import_append=c:\tmp\seq.txt
Ivan Vinš

pault

Post by pault »

Dear Ivan,
I have tested seq_import_append. It works, but I have still problem with mapping (assing) some fields. Incorrect values are imported to these fields: Injection volume (0), Open (Yes), Export TXT (No). I've stored in my txt file prepared for command line import these values: Injection volume (2), Open (No), Export TXT (Yes). Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong? I am testing these line commands on demo version of Clarity 2.7.3.498.
Best regards, Tomas

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Ivan Vins »

This seems to be a bug in Clarity (ID 31784). I will let you know, when a fix will be available
Ivan Vinš

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Ivan Vins »

The bug was fixed in version 2.8.2.593
Ivan Vinš

pault

Post by pault »

Thank you Ivan,
I'm gonna test it in new year. Beacause I work in PC network, my program will generate one txt sequence file and one batch file (*.bat) with import instruction. User then will launch the batch file on the instrumental PC.
Tomas