Open Chromato from Sequence: Calib or Data?

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
michaellessing

Open Chromato from Sequence: Calib or Data?

Post by michaellessing »

Hello again,

I very much like to work with the "open chromatogram from sequence" option to open only the chromatograms from the sequence I want. But this is no more possible when I copy a chromatogram of this series from the CALIB to the DATA subdirectory e.g. when I, by accident and wrongly, have defined a normal patient sample as std:yes in the sequence before. When I cut/paste this patient chromatogram from the CALIB into the DATA subdirectory (within the Windows explorer) and change the sequence std:yes to no for this sample, Clarity gives me an error message telling me that I can no more open this sequence when I try to use "open chromatogram from sequence". Is there a way of transferring the chromatogram from one subdirectory to the other without having this problem and without "distroying" the sequence?

Thanks for your advice.

Michael
Michael

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: Open Chromato from Sequence: Calib or Data?

Post by Ivan Vins »

This is not possible.

The sequence stores the path to the last measured chromatograms for the measured (blue marked) lines. In case you will move the file to another location, it could no more be found by this link and thus be opened from the sequence. Also, once you reset this sequence line (to change the Calibration flag from Yes to No) the link to the chromatogram file is lost and the file could not be opened or reprocessed from the sequence.
Ivan Vinš