DEMO-WRONG S/N and CANT FIND SECOND BOARD error messages

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
nostrum

DEMO-WRONG S/N and CANT FIND SECOND BOARD error messages

Post by nostrum »

what if shows a DEMO-WRONG S/N and CANT FIND SECOND BOARD when trying to ivoke the the comand
Last edited by Daniel Mentlik on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: merging user posts for topic consistency, topic renaming
nostrum

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: big problem

Post by Ivan Vins »

DEMO - Wrong serial number indicates the user code entered is not matching the station serial number. It could be mistyped or belonging to another station. The station serial number is encoded either in the HW key (obligatory for Clarity version 2.4 or higher) or in the A/D board (Clarity version 2.3 and prior). Please note, the A/D board could no more be used with the former Clarity version once the station has been upgraded to version 2.4.

Cant find second board message will appear, when you are trying to configure A/D board not detected in the computer. The board may be not installed or its driver may be wrong.

Please contact support@dataapex.com (do not forget to state your station S/N) for more specific details.
Ivan Vinš

nostrum

more help

Post by nostrum »

Sir, i realy appriciate the reply, but one more thing i need to understand is that, is the INT7 board no longer useful again? if so what is the solution. Or do you understand the way i explained earlier? if you do understand pls i do need a perfect and lasting solution to this problems. or we shud have ordered a new INT7 board together with the new software? thanks a lot

These are the details with the equpment

Spinchrom cfr 2.4.0.195
S/N 13-40749
user code 3pfp6 krdbu 1dc9w
sst module
hplc-schmatzu
nostrum

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: more help

Post by Ivan Vins »

There is a typo in the user code - hence the Wrong serial number message. We are sending you a correct one by e-mail. In case you will not receive it, please send the file systeminfo.txt from the program installation directory (will be among the last modified) to support@dataapex.com. There is no indication the INT7 board is not functional.
Ivan Vinš