YL Clarity automatic repetitive calculation

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
jaroczajka

YL Clarity automatic repetitive calculation

Post by jaroczajka »

Hello all,

I have a next question - how to perform automatic sequence process that I could finnaly have report for each injection and simple statistics for repetitive injections? Is it possible to have two standard sample with 3 repetition and 50 samples with 2 repetitions and perform automaticallly calculation for simple statistics like mean value of area(amount) and %RSD for each sample. I found I can do it by SST module and overlay mode but I would like to have results automatically after finishing every last repetition of each sample. With 50 sample do it manually sample by sample is not so flexible for the pharma customer. With EZChrom I could do it setting some sequence type parametrs. Is it possible any simmilar function with YL Clarity?

JCzajka
TLab
Jarosław Czajka

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: YL Clarity automatic repetitive calculation

Post by Ivan Vins »

There are several possible approaches.

You can use the postrun columns in sequence table to specify actions for each row separately. Only chromatograms opened in overlay are printed. You can limit the number of simultaneously opened chromatograms in overlay to the number of your replicates (in Instrument window, menu View, Options, Max. Number of Chromatograms in Overlay) and set the printing of the SST summary report for each sample last replicate. Of course, the number of replicates for standards and samples will have to be the same or you could get the standards statistic in the calibration report.

Alternatively, you can export the results (summary table) and process it using some Excel macro (see the forum topic Excel - export Clarity result table, compare with limits http://forum.dataapex.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278)

Clarity also offers linking with LIMS systems or some databases by exchange of text files (import of sample info to sequence, export of the results) - the statistic evaluation could be performed in them.
Ivan Vinš