YL Clarity

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
jaroczajka

YL Clarity

Post by jaroczajka »

Hello all,

I'm distrubutor of YoungLin in Poland. I'm new user of YL-Clarity with HPLC YL9100 series and GC YL6100. I would like to be possible exchange any information according YL-Clarity system troubles and/or tips and tricks. At this moment I use 2.6.5.488.
I did not found at this moment any trouble, but also I haven't trained all features. I would like to focus on export data into excell files. I have several pharmaceutical customers, and from my expirience I found that they mostly prefer to use their excel sheets event CDS can do the same. I'm very familiar with EZCHrom and advanced reporting. I have prepared many templates but customer still prefer to use excel sheets. So i would like to focus on making automatic export from YL Clarity into their excell templates. Please let me knoe any of you expirience according export data from Clarity system.

Jaroslaw Czajka
TLab Technika Laboratoryjna
jaroslaw.czajka@tlab.pl
www.tlab.pl
Jarosław Czajka

Petr Kohutek
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Re: YL Clarity

Post by Petr Kohutek »

Hello Jaroslaw

I am currently preparing a set of several examples of macros that use data from Clarity in MS Excel. We plan to improve the support for Excel in future versions of Clarity.

Please see the first of the macros: Excel - export Clarity result table, compare with limits

By the way if you are interested in it please also discuss and vote for the feature in the Clarity Wishlist.
Petr Kohutek
DataApex