Don't save parameter in ADVANCED tablet!

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
andrea466

Post by andrea466 »

Good morning,

I've got a problem with Clarity version v.2.5.06.099, our customer said me that he can select in

"ADVANCE" tablet the "Statistical Moments" or "From Width at 50%", but he can't save in his

method.

I make an attemp to save in different modes : to select "apply" before to save or create a new

method, but I've not found any solutions!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Andrea Scarpini

Andrea Scarpini

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Post by Daniel Mentlik »

Dear Andrea,
we have found the very same bug in the version 2.5.6.99 just a few days ago. The solution for this problem is to update the Clarity (Lite) station by downloading the newest version available (currently 2.6.1.202) from our web site or by using the "Check for Updates" command in the "Clarity - Help" menu. This update will solve the problem, as well as provide some new features to your Clarity station.

Automatic replies - a note for everybody:
We would also like to apologize for the bouncing e-mail responses. The problem is caused by the various non-standard "automatic reply" attributes in the bouncing mail head and our conference's inability to recognize them initially.
Please, when preparing similar automatic replies in the future, use some of the standard automatic reply attributes ("Autoreply", "Automatic Reply") in the mail subject. Thank you in advance

Daniel Mentlik
DataApex
Podohradska 1
155 00, Praha 5
e-mail: mentlik@dataapex.com
web: www.dataapex.com
Daniel Mentlí­k
DataApex