Duratec DAD/ Spark Alias

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
Hamilton

Duratec DAD/ Spark Alias

Post by Hamilton »

Dear Ivan,

I have been trying to attach the newly modified Duratec DAD with Clarity via USB but did not succeed. As far as I remember this Detector was tested at your Lab some month ago. Do you have some tips for me to achieve communication with this Detector. Furthermore we now have received the new Spark Alias sampler. Have you had the possebility to collect some expirience with this machine already.

with best regards

HAMILTON Bonaduz AG

Boris Hensel
Sales Director Liquid Handling
email:bhensel@hamilton.ch
Phone: +41 81 660 6306
Mobile: +41 79 4130265
Fax: +41 81 660 6070

Boris Hensel

Ivan Vins
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Duratec DAD/ Spark Alias

Post by Ivan Vins »

Dear Boris,

You need to have a version of the Duratec driver library matching with the version of Clarity you are using, in the up to now preliminary versions were some changes causing incompatibility. Since the official release, the actual driver should be compatible with all the Clarity versions 2.4.4.83 and higher. The driver for Duratec DAD in Clarity is distributed exclusively by Duratec company, please ask them for the new version of DDT-3200 USB control module installer.

The new Clarity version 2.4.4.83 is available for download from our web site.

The automatic installation of the windows drivers for DDT 3200 USB is rarely successful, I recommend to follow the manual driver installation described in the manual. The relevant *.inf and *.sys files are located in the Clarity installation directory subfolder HW_Drivers\FTD2 or on the installation CD.

Up to now, we did not had an occasion to test the Alias sampler, we are expecting to receive test unit within few weeks.

Ivan Vins

DataApex, Ltd
Podohradska 1
15500 Praha 5
Czech Republic

Phone +420 251612067
Fax +420 251613507

www.dataapex.com

Ivan Vinš