Redesigned Dataapex website

You can discuss anything concerning Clarity in this section.
Petr Kohutek
DataApex Support
DataApex Support

Redesigned Dataapex website

Post by Petr Kohutek »

Dear list users

many of you probably already found out that we have redesigned our website. Now that we repaired most of the known bugs caused by the changes, we believe that now our website is easier to navigate and that it contains much more information comparing with the previous state.

Some of the new features:
-------------------------
- Each product has a dedicated page(s) with detailed description and links to datasheets and manuals

- Product catalogue with pictures and ordering codes

- Right column with "Relevant Links" provide access to related information

- The products are better organized into Basic Software, Extensions, Controls, Hardware and HW Accessories

- lighter design, the texts should be easier to read than before, the texts can be zoomed using the CTRL + mouse wheel

- each page has "breadcrumbs" a line above the title that displays the position in the website structure. E.g. "Home - Products - Clarity - Screenshots"

What would you like us to improve?
-----------------------------------
I am preparing additional set of features and information to implement in the near future to make our web even more convenient and useful for you. If you want to help me, please give me some feedback.

- Is there any page/function that you used in our old web and now it is missing?

- Do you have some problem with using the website?

- Do you have some suggestion what should be available on our web?

Thank you in advance for the feedback

With best regards

Petr Kohutek
DataApex

Petr Kohutek
DataApex