A new version of Clarity 8.7 has been released. This update to any older version of Clarity is free of charge for all users with hardware key. It can be downloaded from Downloads - Full versions section of the DataApex website.
The new version brings many enhancements and new control modules:
Compatibility with Windows 11
Improvements in Open Dialog
- Faster when browsing through larger sets of files
- More intuitive opening of multiple chromatograms
- New option to browse through selected chromatograms one by one...
The MS Extension improvements
- It has been improved to address the situation when peaks are not very well separated or even not separated at all
- Local Integration parameters are now specific for each quantification signal...
Export to new *.xlsx format
Export of All Signals Result table is possible
Footer option in the Report Setup
New control modules:
Analytik Jena PQ LC HPLC Pump 1125, 1130, 1132
Gow Mac 836 GC
Sunchrom SpectraFlow 2050
Sunchrom SunTherm 2070
Watrex StreamLine FC
A detailed list of changes is available in whatsnew.
We will greatly appreciate your feedback.
A Clarity 8.7.1 driver update has been released. This update to any older version of Clarity is free of charge for all users with hardware key. It can be downloaded from Downloads - Full versions section of the DataApex website.
The main features of this release is update of several drivers and bug fixes.
Dionamix L-3320 driver has been updated to version 188.8.131.52 (previously developed by Rigol)
Knauer driver package has been updated to version 184.108.40.20676
New driver for Sykam S3345 and S3350 PDA detectors is available for testing
The complete list of improvements and changes is available here.